The Science & Theology of Salt in Scripture, Vol. I
The Science and Theology of Salt in Scripture was written in four parts. The first three parts are contained in V.1. Introducing and unpacking Part Four, which is titled, The Science of the Salt and the Light (Mt. 5:13-14), will be the primary focus of V.2. As a short description of what will be discovered in V.1, we list the following main points:
1) The much deeper meaning of salt in the Bible. When you know this, you, too, will discover that …;
2) Salt and dust are one in the same in the Bible, though the word 'salt' seems to be used more often in the context of its impact on the 'language of the body';
3) Using our newly gained understanding of salt and dust, you will be presented with the knowledge of twelve, out of a total of thirty-four, mysteries of advanced cutting-edge science that specifically relate to man's (male & female) creation in the image and likeness of God;
4) As a result of the above, you should be able to gain a much better understanding of why the body is an integral part of our being created in the image and likeness of God;
5) Building upon this, you will acquire a better understanding of why God was so harsh on the OT peoples. You will discover that such harshness was a necessary step in order to preserve the seed of Abraham up until the time of Jesus. It could be accurately stated that ...; no righteous DNA from Mary; no human Jesus from the line of David; and, no Jesus being an incarnate member of the family of man (which was an essential condition for the salvation of man);
6) You will learn that the body is the biblical mouth through which the heart expresses its overflow into the visible world;
7) You will be given, through a deeper knowledge of salt, dust, and stone in the Bible, the knowledge necessary to understand more fully, what was Jesus' mission on earth; and lastly,
8) Through STOSS it will be revealed, to a much greater degree, what were some of the effects brought about as a direct consequence of the completion of His mission upon the world - past, present, and future.
Clearly, V.1 is primarily concerned with the theological and biblical aspects of salt, dust, and stone in the Bible. However, some science is discussed. This is why only twelve of the available thirty-four mysteries are revealed.
All material on this site is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced without written permission